Saturday, November 6, 2010

Act 5

Hey everyone, things right now are at their worst for me. Surprisingly, I’m actually feeling really bad about being involved in all those murders... I’m haunted every day and night by thoughts of Duncan, Banquo, and MacDuff’s family. How was it, like, even possible for the old man to have SO much blood??

I’ve been having these terrible dreams lately, they’re sort of like visions. It’s hard to describe. But I’m feeling really guilty, and there’s this annoying red spot on my hand that won’t go away! (I think it’s blood... shh don’t tell anyone!). I swear, no matter how much I rub this spot, it won’t go away!

To be honest, I think I might be losing it. I can’t handle the guilt anymore, I just can’t do it... I wish MacBeth and I hadn’t have done what we did. I was way happier back then, before we were king and queen, and before all of this happened. Why did I have to be so ambitious? Why couldn’t I just be content with what I had? I had a good life back then, and MacBeth and I really loved each other. I feel so weak now. And the English army with Malcom and MacDuff are coming...

You know what, I think I’m done with all of this. I’m done... Goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. OMG Lady MacBeth, could you have picked worse timing??

    Ugh, life is meaningless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need moral help, not help from me...

    ReplyDelete