Yo peasants, how’s it hanging? LOL, tonight I did such a good job of acting fake-friendly to King Duncan, he didn’t suspect a thing, and thought I was a great hostess! But OMG, MacBeth was being seriously indecisive about whether or not he should kill Duncan (just do it!). Like, he said he would do it if there wouldn’t be any consequences... but then he also said that Duncan was a really great leader, and that it would be wrong to murder his own king, especially after he gave him a new thaneship.
I was totally P-ed off by that, so I told MacBeth that he was being a total coward (and loser). I also told him that since he refused to murder Duncan, he wasn’t really a man. LOL, I knew that would bother him. I mean, I know MacBeth probably felt really bad after that, but I had to do what was necessary; killing Duncan will bring good things for both of us. MacBeth said he was worried about failing, but I told him that as long as he was courageous, he wouldn’t fail (see, I was encouraging him and giving him peer support!). After I talked with him, MacBeth was totally onboard with my plan. Haha I have so much power over MacBeth :D
Here’s the plan: Duncan will be tired from today’s journey, so he’ll fall sound asleep. We’ll get his two guards totally wasted, then MacBeth can sneak in, stab Duncan with the guard’s daggers, then leave them by the guards and smear them with Duncan’s blood. Nobody will know it was us!
So, I got everything ready for MacBeth to come and do the deed. I guess I could have done it myself at that point, but Duncan kind of looked like my father as he slept... Ahh I can’t be thinking like that! Anyways, MacBeth went in and did the deed, and seemed really shaken afterward. And, he forgot to leave the daggers beside the guards, which was totally annoying. I had to go put them back myself, because MacBeth was being a total loser and refused to go back! And afterward, we kept hearing this knocking noise, it was really weird. MacBeth kept freaking out, so I told him that a little water would clear us of this deed.
Tomorrow, we’re just going to act really shocked and upset... there’s no way anybody will figure out it was us! I’m going to go to bed now, hopefully MacBeth can calm down and stop acting like such a n00b. TTYL!
OMG, I can't believe you guys killed me! If I were alive, I would totally execute MacBeth right now. Being dead is so annoying!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry Duncan, I feel really bad. But I wanted to be king, okay?
ReplyDeleteHey Lady MacBeth, when I was going to Duncan's chamber to murder him, I thought I saw a dagger leading me there... it was the strangest thing.
MacBeth, umm what the heck are you on? Are you crazy or something?
ReplyDelete