Saturday, November 6, 2010

Act 1, Scene 5 (continued)

Hey peasants, hasn’t the weather just been SO stormy lately? Like, OMG it must be terrible not to be in a castle right now... LOL not that I actually care about you. So I’ve been thinking a lot about this whole MacBeth-becoming-king-prediction-thingy... You know, I think MacBeth might be too nice and full of the milk of human kindness to do what’s necessary to take the crown (which is totally annoying).

Anyways, MacBeth is bringing Duncan over to our castle tonight. Ugh, I can’t believe MacBeth gave me such short notice! Typical. I have no idea which dress I’m going to wear.

OMG, you know what, I’m going to have to be way less feminine if I’m going to go through with this... Only a man would be capable of doing something so violent, so I need to be much more masculine. It would be VERY evil and violent if we killed King Duncan... and I’m really into evil and violence these days, I think it really flatters me :P. I really want to be unsexed and filled with cruelty. I don’t want to feel any remorse or human compassion! Ugh, I wish I was a man so I could just kill Duncan myself. Only men can be so bold and violent. Being a woman is so dumb, I just want to be evil!

Well, since I can’t do this myself, it’s a good thing that I can manipulate MacBeth into doing my “evil bidding”. I mean, he IS pretty ambitious, but he just doesn’t have that extra evilness it’ll take to murder Duncan. But you know what, that’s why he has me. I can talk him into doing what he needs to do. It sucks not to be able to murder people on my own, but at least I can use MacBeth. Fate does want him to become king! ;)

I’ve G2G now, I’m going to go hang out with MacBeth for a while. TTYL!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Lady MacBeth, you're hard as nails! I bet you'll only have sons!

    ReplyDelete