Hey everyone, I just took this quiz because I wanted to see how evil I am... I mean, I know I'm evil, I just wanted to see how evil :P
- You’ve broken the law
Yeah, I helped murder the king.
- You’ve secretly wished someone harm
Is it still secret if I told MacBeth? Nobody else knows though, LOL.
- You’ve said something so mean it made someone cry
Well, I don’t think MacBeth cried after I said he wasn’t very manly... That would have proved me right, and MacBeth isn’t that stupid.
- You’ve killed a bug
Uhh who hasn’t? Like seriously.
- You’ve sought revenge on someone
Surprisingly, I really haven’t.
- You’ve made a prank phone call
LOL, don’t tell anyone!
- You’ve turned people against someone
I convinced MacBeth to murder Duncan, even though MacBeth was trying to be loyal and totally wasn’t going to do it at first. I exercised my powers over him, it was pretty hot ;)
- You’ve illegally downloaded music online
I’ll never get caught :P
- You’ve flirted with someone to make someone else jealous
No way, MacBeth is my one and only!
- You’ve corrupted a minor
Well, I corrupted MacBeth, but he’s not a minor. So no, I guess?
- You’ve divulged someone’s dark secret
Not a chance!
- You’ve made fun of a retarded person
Ugh, I totally make fun of MacBeth when he’s acting like a retarded person (ie. when he was refusing to kill Duncan. I told him he was being really unmanly, LOL)
- You hate kids
Like duh, that’s why I haven’t had any. MacBeth probably wants an heir, but I’m not really the “motherly” type (I would want my milk to turn into gall). I prefer being evil.
- You’ve gotten in a fist fight
OMG I wish! That would be so violent, LOL. But since I’m a woman, I can’t really do that (it sucks). Firstly, I’d be way too weak, and also society says that women can’t do stuff like that. Ugh, I totally want to be unsexed!
- You’ve been so drunk you couldn’t remember the night before
There was this weird time that I was seeing visions and walking in my sleep, but I don’t think I was drunk...
- You’ve blamed a fart on someone else
Farting is totally un-ladylike, I always blame it on MacBeth, LOL.
- You’ve been arrested
Not yet! ;)
- You’ve secretly backstabbed a friend
Yeah, MacBeth and I sort of murdered Duncan while he was sleeping over at our castle.
- You would choose your life over the lives of 100,000 strangers
Obviously!
- You would kill for 1,000,000 dollars, if you were guaranteed not to get caught.
For sure, I could just frame the guards and it would be fine.
- You’ve harmed yourself to get attention
I did murder myself, but it wasn’t to get attention, I swear. I was going crazy, there was nothing I could do!
- You have a nemesis
Ugh, Lady MacDuff. She’s my character foil, and SUPER annoying. Why does she always have to be all stupid and motherly? I hope she realizes that it’s totally not attractive.
- You believe in an eye for an eye... or even more for an eye
Sure, it’s just an eye, I doubt the person would even miss it. Plus, it would be really violent, and I ♥ violence.
- You don’t think lying to a stranger is a big deal
It really isn’t, I lie all the time when pretending to be sweet and innocent. Also, I totally lied about Duncan’s death, LOL.
- You’ll pick evil over stupid any day
Definitely evil!! If I was stupid, I couldn’t have been the mastermind behind plots to kill people, and you know MacBeth wouldn’t have killed Duncan on his own...
- You aren’t bothered by seeing others in pain
LOL not at all! (But I did start feeling guilty about the murders... and I did sort of go crazy...)
- You’d rather have world domination than world peace
Peace is so boring. MacBeth and I totally dominated as king and queen. Well, until everyone sort of turned against him, but whatever.
- You enjoy very violent video games
YES! They are so awesome. They make up for not being able to be violent in real life, because I’m a woman.
- You are disgusted by weak people
Eww, totally. MacBeth was being so weak the other day when he didn’t want to kill Duncan, it was a total turn off.
- You’d rather harm an enemy than help a friend
If it means I’ll become more powerful, then, like, duh!
- You’ve shot a gun... and liked it
Us Scottish folks are much more into swords/daggers.
- You’d rather be a super villain than a superhero
I already AM a super villain... *muahahaha*
Did you like my evil laugh? I’ve been practicing :D
RESULT: 22/32
This means that you are extremely evil! You've probably killed multiple people, and cheated your way into a place of supreme power. Good job, keep up the evil work!
(adapted from http://www.blogthings.com/howevilareyouquiz)
I love you and all, but it makes me feel really insecure when you say that I'm not manly... I try really hard you know :'(
ReplyDeleteOMG MacBeth, suck it up and be a man! BTW, my army is coming to get you (also, you suck).
ReplyDeleteHey Lady MacBeth, stop saying bad things about Lady MacDuff, she's way better than you! Gosh, if it isn't bad enough that your husband had her killed...
ReplyDelete