Hi there subjects, I’m still not doing well. Today, MacBeth went back to talk to the witches, and they gave him three more prophecies, which were much more strange than the first ones. First, they told him to beware of MacDuff (like DUH, we already knew that!). Next, they told him that he can’t be harmed by any man woman born. What man isn’t woman born?? Lastly, they told him that MacBeth can’t be defeated until Birnam Wood comes to Dunsinane. LOL, how can a forest come to Dunsinane? I guess that means MacBeth won’t be defeated.
Anywho, MacBeth wanted to try and take care of this whole MacDuff problem. So, he sent a group of murderers over to MacDuff’s castle and had his wife and family murdered... You know, I hate to say it, but I think MacBeth has become even more ruthless than me! Well, I gotta jet now, TTYL :/
I CAN'T BELIEVE MACBETH WOULD DO THAT!! :'(
ReplyDeleteOMG, take it like a man!
ReplyDeleteWell, I also have to feel it like a man...
ReplyDeleteFine. But at least try to channel your emotions into revenge for MacBeth. Let's get him!
ReplyDeleteUmm hey, remember whose blog this is...
ReplyDelete