Hey peasants! So this morning, everyone found out that King Duncan had been murdered. It totally looked like the guards had done it. I tried to act completely shocked and dismayed (I’m so good at pretending to be an innocent female!). MacBeth is obviously still a little out of it. He came and made this big deal about how he’d gone into a fury and killed the guards. It was really random and suspicious (I think MacDuff noticed). Good going MacBeth... NOT. I covered up by pretending to faint. MacBeth seriously owes me one.
After that, Malcom and Donalbain, the king’s sons, decided to flee Scotland. Everyone thought that was pretty suspicious, which is good because it steers everybody’s suspicion away from MacBeth.
Now, since the king is dead, and his sons have gone away, it has been decided that MacBeth will be made king!!! YES! Success at last! Soon, we will be riding off to Scone so that MacBeth can be crowned. But, MacDuff, for some reason, decided to go home instead of to the coronation... perhaps he is suspicious. Oh well, I don’t really like MacDuff, he’s obnoxious.
I better get going to the Throne of Scone now! TTYL!
All the witches' prophecies came true! I guess it was fate for me to become king. High five!
ReplyDeleteBut you know, I can't help but feeling extremely guilty right now...
Try not to feel guilty, it's not a big deal. BTW, I <3 you! We are so powerful and totally A-List. C:
ReplyDelete