Saturday, November 6, 2010

Act 3, Scenes 3-6

Hey subjects, I just had the most terrible evening EVER, like OMG. So MacBeth hired some murderers to have Banquo and his son Fleance taken care of, but they, like, totally failed and only killed Banquo. Fleance is still a threat!

Remember how we were throwing a banquet? Well, when MacBeth came he started to act extremely strange! I’m really not kidding. Apparently he saw Banquo’s ghost sitting in his royal seat at the table. Everybody thought he was insane. First, I tried to cover for him by telling everyone that this happens all the time, and that they shouldn’t pay any attention to it. MacBeth is lucky he has me to cover for him like this. Then I tried to get him to snap out of it. I told MacBeth that he does this when he’s afraid, and that he was acting like a woman, not a man. Like, has MacBeth become completely incapable or something? Then he continued to act like a complete lunatic. I guess he thought he saw Banquo’s ghost again. I was absolutely mortified, and had to get everyone to leave before we’d really even started! Why can’t MacBeth just DEAL with it?

And things just keep on getting worse. MacDuff purposefully didn’t show up tonight. He hasn’t supported MacBeth’s reign at all, and we think he might try to oppose it. Great, another threat to deal with... Anyways, MacBeth is going to go talk to the witches again tomorrow. Hopefully we can find out more information. For now, I’m going to try and sleep, but MacBeth and I haven’t been getting very much of it lately. TTYL :(

6 comments:

  1. LOL, I sure got you guys back. Next time you’ll think twice about murdering me! Oh wait, there won’t be a next time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would I want to come to your banquet? MacBeth is a total tyrant. I'm riding to England to meet up with Malcom right now (and I'm on my iPhone at the same time! Go me!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe MacBeth killed my dad, they were BFFs! MacBeth is really a terrible guy.

    I will avenge my father!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm is MacBeth okay? He seemed really weird tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  5. MacBeth is fine, he's always had visions like those, just ignore it. He's fine. Like seriously. Stop thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And, in response to MacDuff, MacBeth is totally NOT a tyrant! Like, why is everybody being so mean to us? I feel like ever since we became King and Queen, people have respected us less, not more! This is so ridiculous. >:/

    ReplyDelete