Hey there peasants, Lady M here. Today MacBeth had a really awesome day; so I did too! I was just reading a Facebook message that MacBeth sent me about what happened. MacBeth and his BFF Banquo, who are both generals in the army, were in a battle with these Irish invaders led by MacDonwald. MacBeth was sooo courageous, and unseamed MacDonwald from the nave to the chops, which sounds super cool. And, after that they still fought fearlessly against these Norweyan invaders, who were being helped by the Thane of Cawdor, who’s a total traitor! King Duncan was, like, so totally impressed and thought MacBeth did an awesome job (yay!).
Then, after the battle when MacBeth and Banquo were just hanging out, they met these three witches. I mean, that is kind of weird, but then the witches predicted that MacBeth would become Thane of Cawdor, and also the King of Scotland! And they also said something about Banquo, but I don’t really care right now. Anyways, then Ross came and told them that the old Thane of Cawdor had been executed, and that Duncan had decided he was giving the Thaneship of Cawdor to MacBeth! Woah, now he’s the thane of Glamis AND Cawdor. (LOL I love MacBeth).
But anyway, isn’t it like totally strange how one of the witches’ prophecies actually came true? Hey... what do you think are the chances that MacBeth will become King of Scotland too? That would be SO cool, MacBeth and I would be so ultimately powerful, and totally on the A-list. If MacBeth became King, it would benefit me just as much. I’m a really ambitious person, (I also think ambition is super attractive), so I really want to become the queen of Scotland. MacBeth and I would be totally supreme. OMG, I would be SO happy if I could be queen, like wouldn’t that just be so awesome? I want it so bad... and you know what, there totally isn’t anything wrong with wanting to be more. And plus, the witches did predict it, so it’s like fate or something. But, you know, if fate is going to be slow, or whatever, we should probably help it along. It’s going to happen anyways, so there really isn’t anything wrong with speeding it up.
The only thing is, Duncan just named Malcom the heir to his throne... that could totally pose a problem for us. I’ll have to think of a really clever plan. Anyways, I’m going to go boss around some of my servants for a while. TTYL :D
That whole thing with the witches was WAY too strange... What if this whole thing is a trick that's going to lead to our destruction?
ReplyDeleteOMG Banquo, nobody cares! Stop being such a skeptic.
ReplyDeleteHey Banquo, aren't you happy that they predicted your sons would be kings? BTW, I'd like to talk to you in private later.
ReplyDeleteI wonder if I'll have to kill someone in order to become king... AHH this is horrifying, I can't think about that right now.